Thursday 1 January 2009

New Years Resolutions


I thought this would be a good time to start blogging. I want to take part in A Photo a Day for a year 2009 and made a start today............and thats a first............I've actually started a challenge on the right day. Here is my photo for New Years Day. We spent the day at Bluewater and this shot was taken in the Winter Wonderland.
Another first is actually uploading a picture to my blog.
Other resolutions are :- 1) as ever - to lose weight. I lost half a stone before Christmas and hope to lose another half a stone (plus anything I put on over Christmas), 2) to do more scrapping. I've joined 2 new CJ's so hopefully that will help me to find my mojo, and 3) to try and keep this blog up to date, even if i can't blog every day, and upload my days photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture, what are the animals made of? I hope that I manage to keep up with this too!

Anonymous said...

good luck for the next 364

Debbie H said...

Wow, fab picture!