Monday 13 April 2009

Well I've had a month off. I was getting bored with blogging every day and my photo a day was getting boring!!! So I've decided I still want to blog but perhaps not every day and I will post the photo's that are interesting (to me anyway) and sometimes lots of them.

I've had the most relaxing weekend, I think I've fallen asleep every afternoon. We went to see the lambs at Forty Hall yesterday and today we did a walk.......................a proper walk. We haven't done that for ages. We found a pub walks book and chose one that wasn't too long at Tewin, with a very nice pub for lunch at the end. It was beautiful, so many flowers and shoots coming through and even some bluebells in a sheltered spot. We said we'll go back in a couple of weeks when they are all through.

4 comments:

pamala said...

Thank you for posting on my blog during the Zutter Zisters Blog Hop. :)

Tracy said...

I am forgetting to take photos every day. And some of my photo's are of my crafts, so those won't go in my Project 365.
I can't wait till the weather warms up so I take take some country walks :)

Kathy said...

A quick note to check out my blog tomorrow. My email is kathyrac@mac.com.

woo hooo

Kathy said...

HI Gina,
I need your address to get you that card kit from Simons Says Stamp that you won. My email is kathyrac@mac.com