Sunday 8 March 2009

Oh Darn...............missed yesterday! Such a busy day. Straight from work to Scrapmates crop, then straight off to babysit Jake while Steve and Den went out on the town with their friend James for his birthday. Jake was full of beans and ratty all at the same time so getting him ready and to bed was hard work. Then...................I fell asleep!!!

My PAD (for yesterday) is, of course, Jake.

Today started bright and sunny. I considered going for a walk but decided I needed some retail therapy even more so we went to the Galleria, which was just as well because the heavy showers and blustery winds forecast came true with hailstones to boot!!! I got a gorgeous touch feely cream fleece plus an olive hoody and tee shirt from regatta and a pair of my fave jeans in the M&S outlet and, of course, a visit to the paper Mill was productive!!!

No comments: