Tuesday 3 March 2009

Oh what a day!!! I was meeting Robs friend Diane for lunch in Victoria so drove up to Oakwood, parked quite a walk from the station. Got to Oakwood, bought ticket and got on train which was waiting..................and waiting........................and waiting.....................and then we were told to get off the train as there was a signal failure!!! So I ran over the road and got a bus back to Enfield and caught the next train, I only ended up being half an hour late which was pretty good going!

Had lunch in Pizza Express and went to Oxford Street to do a bit of shopping then back home as I was meeting Chrisse for a Thai meal. I now feel soooooooo stuffed.

My PAD would have been a photo of the Thai restaurant.....................if my batteries hadn't run out!!! As it is it's another of my "Just the Right Shoe" collection

No comments: